EDUCATIONSyracuse University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2020
Texas A&M University, B.A., 2016
ADMISSIONSNew York (Pending admission)
Aubre G. Dean
Ms. Dean works in the litigation department with a focus in civil rights law. Representing a wide range of clients, she relies on creativity and preparation in her client-focused approach.
During law school, Ms. Dean was selected as a Sonia and Celina Sotomayor Judicial Intern and served as an intern to the Honorable Kiyo A. Matsumoto of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
Ms. Dean gained practical experience as a student attorney in the Veterans Legal Clinic at Syracuse University College of Law. Graduating with a certificate in Litigation and Advocacy, Ms. Dean's advocacy skills were recognized by her achievement of numerous awards at regional and national levels, including becoming a National Octofinalist of the National Moot Court Competition and achieving Best Brief in the region.
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- Ms. JD, Fellowship Program Coordinator
- Texas A&M Association of Former Students Leadership Council, Class Agent
- Sonia and Celina Sotomayor Judicial Intern
- Intern for the Honorable Kiyo A. Matsumoto of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- National Octofinalist of the National Moot Court Competition, Awarded Best Brief in the region
- Winner of the 47 Annual Mackenzie Hughes LLP Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Associate Notes Editor, Syracuse Law Review
- Moot Court Competition Director, Advocacy Honor Society
- Order of Barristers
- Paul Andrews Shipman Leadership Award
- Richard Risman Appellate Advocacy Award
- Models of Excellence in Advocacy Award
- Awarded Best Advocate in the Entertainment and Sports Law Negotiation Competition